logbook loaning SM
Get a Free Logbook Loan Quote
V5 logbook loans
Apply Online - Free Quote - No-Obligation
450.5% APR Representative
Our Lending Partners Representative Example: if you borrow £850 over 18 months at a flat rate of 132% per annum (fixed) with a representative 450.5% APR you will make 17 monthly payments of £140.72 and 1 payment of £140.76, repaying £2,533.00 in total.
However, our lending partners only charge interest monthly and do not penalise you for early settlement.
If you repaid the loan in one month it would cost you just £93.50 and nothing more.
Logbook loans are secured against your vehicle and are subject to affordability. Missed payments may result in additional fees and/or the repossession of your vehicle. Over 18s only, T&Cs apply.
Important Information: Logbook Loaningsm does not provide any financial products, but refers customers directly to a company registered with the FCA. Once your quote application has been passed over our involvement ends. Logbook Loaning has no direct involvement in any loan you choose to take out.
By Completing and sending the online enquiry form you agree that the information supplied is true and accurate, and that www.logbookloaning.com have permission to send the details of this form to TCH. www.logbookloaning.com will not pass, sell, loan or lease your information to any other third party except those providing the logbook loan quote you have requested.
This site, and the content within are purely for information purposes and do not constitute logbook lending advise.
www.logbookloaning.com strive to provide accurate, up to date information. All information on this site was deemed accurate at the time of publishing. www.logbookloaning.com cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies in the information provided.
All data is collected, processed and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without www.logbookloaning.com's prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
www.logbookloaning.com is owned and operated by Aston Creative Ltd. Company no. 05784076. VAT no. 180 7521 12. ICO no. ZA368335 Registered office 11 Phoenix Drive, Chepstow, Monmouthshire NP16 5TJ
Keeping Your Personal Information Safe
Who Are Logbook Loaning?
We are what is referred to as an affiliate website, in that we make a commission from TCH every time we refer a visitor to them via our online form.
What Data/Information Do We Gather
We here at www.logbookloaning.com do not collect any data that could be used to identify anyone. We do not see, or record any of the data submitted via our online form. Therefore, no personal data is stored at any time.
What happens to your data?
If you choose to use our service, you give express permission for us to pass your details securely to TCH to process. TCH will then find a service provider that suits your needs.
Due to no personal information being stored... we do not produce targeted advert, email or re-marketing campaigns.
Internal record keeping.
We do not keep records of any enquiries or visitors to the logbookloaning.com website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online including secure SSL website delivery.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
© 2018 - Logbook Loaning SM
www.logbookloaning.com are a broker and not a lender who refer customers to other brokers or lenders that are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. When taking out a logbook loan, the logbook is held and owned by the lender until the loan is re-paid. All loans granted subject to affordability. Proof of income will be required. A Log Book loan is secured against your vehicle, which may be repossessed if you do not make payment. Late or missed payments may incur a charge for chasing letters and telephone calls. Lenders abide by the CCTA voluntary Code of Practice. We do not have a renewal policy.
www.logbookloaning.com is a trading style of Advantage Leads Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: 652937. Registered Address: 94-96 Saltergate, Chesterfield S40 1LG. Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 8pm, Sat 9am to 5pm.
Website owned and operated by Aston Creative Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 05784076. ICO No. ZA368335